Control Your PC With a Remote
USBIR2: Includes CD-ROM, Remote, and Receiver shown here.
Just plug the infrared receiver into your PC, then relax on the couch and let your Streamzap PC Remote do the work for you.
Now you can remotely control all of your favorite multimedia programs, including Windows Media Player, iTunes, RealPlayer, Winamp, PowerPoint, MusicMatch Jukebox, and many others.
- Control Windows Media Player, iTunes, RealPlayer, Winamp, PowerPoint, MusicMatch Jukebox, and many other multimedia applications (over 150 in all!).
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy your MP3s. Play, pause, stop, skip tracks, change playlists, or crank up the volume for your favorite song.
- Interact with your audience during PowerPoint presentations without being handcuffed to your PC.
- Control your PC from up to 40 feet away.
- Browse the web from the comfort of your couch.
- Wireless control of your mouse cursor.
- Turn off your PC from anywhere in the room. (stand-by, hibernate, shutdown)
- Macro keys let you load playlists or launch web sites or applications with one touch.
PC Remote Product Shots
Click on an image below to enlarge it:
- USB infrared receiver (cable length: 1.9 meters)
- 35 buttons for full PC control
- 40 foot operating range (line of sight)
- 4 configurable macro buttons
- Uses 2 standard AAA batteries
Your system must meet the following requirements in order to use the Streamzap PC Remote:
- Microsoft Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP Media Center, or 2003 operating system
- Pentium 90 CPU or newer and 32MB of RAM
- One (1) available USB 1.1 or 2.0 port
- Two (2) AAA batteries (not included)
- 10MB of available disk space
“Definitely was worth what I paid!
Does what I expect of it and does it well.”
—Ace, Virginia, USA
“Thanks again for a wonderful product.”
—Adam, Pennsylvania, USA
“Plug it in and it works — which is exactly what a good device should do... superb web service! Keep it up. ”
—Eric, Florida, USA
Click to enlarge