SafeCase™ Enclosure for iPad Kiosk Applications
SafeCase Is the Safe Way to Use iPads at Retail
The iPad is perfect for creating interactive touch screen experiences at retail. But it's also vulnerable to theft or tampering. With SafeCase, you can lock your iPad inside a secure, sleek aluminum enclosure, exposing only the touch screen surface to the customer. This allows customers to operate only the iPad App of your choosing, and prevents them from exiting the App by pressing the Home button. It also keeps them from pressing the Power or Volume buttons, or tampering with connectors.
Retail Marketing Uses for iPad
(iPad Apps purchased separately may be required)
- Mailing list & email signups (no more illegible handwriting)
- YouTube video product promotions/demonstrations
- Online catalog browsing
- Product photo slideshows
- Customer loyalty programs
- Social network promotions
- Point of Sale Terminal
The SafeCase is designed to be mounted on almost any standard LCD/TV screen mount. This gives an endless variety of options for mounting your iPad, from desktop stands/clamps, to wall mounts, to free-standing floor stands. Check out websites like Mounts and More or search Amazon for "VESA Mount" to explore your options. After the iPad is installed, only an Administrator can open the SafeCase using the included key. This offers temporary access to the iPad for setup. The Admin will typically configure the WiFi connection and turn off multi-tasking gestures so that no one can use the touch-screen gestures to switch apps. Then just launch the App of your choice, lock the SafeCase, and you're ready to go.
Click on an image below to enlarge it:
Product shown with iPad. iPad not included.
- Sleek and rugged aluminum enclosure echoes the look and feel of the iPad
- Accomodates iPad 1, iPad 2, and iPad 3
- Wide variety of mounting options (Mounts to most VESA-compatible LCD/TV mounts)
- Secure lock gives quick access to authorized administrators
- Internal padding protects iPad from scratches and vibration
- Dimensions: 12" x 10" x 13/16"
- Compatibility: iPad1, iPad 2, and iPad 3
- Mount: VESA 100 compatible (100mm x 100mm square hole pattern)
LocPad Web Browser for iPad
After you've physically locked down your iPad with a SafeCase, you may start thinking about how to let customers visit a specific website, but without letting them surf the entire web with the Safari browser. Our LocPad App is just like the Safari browser, except you can specify a restricted "whitelist" of websites that the user is allowed to visit.
With LocPad, you can keep customers focused on the websites you wish to share with them, instead of surfing the web or checking email and Facebook.Learn More